Protect Your RV with RV Insurance in Washington
With an RV, you don’t have to worry about booking flights, hotel rooms and spending lots of money just getting to your destination. You can get up and go anytime you like! Have one less worry with knowing that H&K Insurance offers specialized RV insurance for your home on the road.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle!
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your H&K Insurance agent today about specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask about what options are available for you today.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Zero glass deductible available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
H&K Insurance offers coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
H&K Insurance also offers insurance coverage for towable RVs, including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers.
Frequently Asked Questions about RV Insurance
Do I need to keep my RV Insurance in the off-season?
Yes, you should keep your RV insured in the off-season. Various damages can occur when the vehicle is in storage that you would need coverage for such as weather-related accidents, theft, or vandalism or fires.
What is Total Loss Replacement coverage?
Total loss replacement coverage provides you with a new vehicle if your existing, used RV is considered a total loss. Not all RVs are eligible for this coverage so check with your agent.
What is full-timer’s coverage?
Full Timers liability coverage is designed for individuals who use their RV as a permanent residence. If you live in your RV, you’ll want to consider this coverage.